Wooden Elephant Plate
The Haakaa Wooden Elephant Plate is the perfect way for eco-conscious kids and adults to enjoy meal times! Go the extra mile and serve that fresh and healthy meal on tableware that is not only safe for you and your family but our environment as well.
Handcrafted from wood, our Wooden Elephant Plate is 100% recyclable and biodegradable, and virtually indestructible. It is the perfect alternative to plastic and melamine tableware, which leach nasty chemicals into your food and don’t break down when thrown in the bin.
- 100% wood, made by excellent master craftsmen.
- Well-polished with smooth surfaces.
- Perfectly sized for your little one’s hands, encouraging your baby to eat independently.
- Lightweight, drop-proof and long-lasting.
- Tested and approved to meet US FDA standards.
- Recyclable and biodegradable.
- BPA and phthalate-free.
Cleaning and Care
Wipe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Do not submerge or soak in water, as this product may bend or warp. Every so often, rub coconut or olive oil over your wooden dinnerware to keep it happy and healthy – with a little bit of love, it will last a lifetime! Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
No formaldehyde or harsh glues are used in any of our products.
Out of stock