- RU: bassinet – up to 19 lbs.; stroller seat – babies 6 months up to 55 lbs.
- Wave includes: Magnesium and aluminum alloy frame, bassinet with fully ventilated UPF50+ canopy and zip-on boot, reversible stroller seat with fully ventilated UPF50+ canopy, reversible bamboo seat liner, 2 bumper bars, 2 insect nets, 2 rain covers, extra large hard shopping basket, cup holder and tandem connectors
- Single to double ready
- Create 7 configurations straight out of the box.
- Super-strong magnesium alloy frame
- The multi-recline reversible seat is lighter and wider, with an adjustable calf support, 5-point safety harness and coordinating chest and harness pads. For babies 6 months old, up to 55 lbs.
- Now with a convenient zip-on boot, the bassinet has a thermo-moulded ventilated base. Suitable for overnight sleeping, it is softly padded with natural bamboo fabric, and can be used with the Silver Cross bassinet stand (sold separately).
- Compatible car seats. Silver Cross car seat adaptors allow you to click Maxi-Cosi Mico 30 and Mico Max 30, Nuna Pipa, Pipa Lite and Pipa Lite LX, Cybex Aton2 and Clek Liing infant car seats directly onto your Wave stroller frame. Car seat adaptors and infant car seats sold separately.
- Large tires with multi terrain performance, never-wear tread and 4-way dynamic suspension
- Easy step-on step-off brake system is flip-flop friendly; lockable front swivel wheels
- 5-position height adjustable handle
- Accessories are available, giving the option of almost 30 intelligent configurations for one baby, siblings or twins. Sold separately.
- Product dims (assembled): 23.6″w x 43.7″d. Handle height 37.4-42.9″h
- Product dims (folded): 23.6″w x 15.6″”d x 37.4″h
- Product weight: 22.1 lbs. (stroller frame), 9.3 (bassinet) and 5.5 (stroller seat)
Wave 2021 Stroller
The Silver Cross Wave just got lighter and sleeker, and is here to help future-proof your strolling needs for your growing family. New fabrics and design details provide the most beautiful and contemporary look yet.
The Wave 2021 has the same strong magnesium alloy chassis but is 1kg lighter, for exceptional handling and performance. The redesigned wheels have stylish high-polish details while offering the same multi-terrain performance, never-wear tread tires and independent suspension.
Straight out of the box, Wave 2021 offers seven configurations in single and double mode, including a patented elevation system to bring baby closer for bonding. The Wave is even ready to go as a double stroller, with your newborn in the bassinet, and your toddler in the seat above. There are more options too, if you add a tandem seat or car seat. In fact, Wave offers almost 30 configurations to carry one baby, siblings or twins. Add one or two compatible car seats (sold separately), and Wave 2021 converts to a full travel system.
For optimum comfort, naturally anti-bacterial bamboo fabrics have been used for the bassinet interior and reversible seat liner. Separate canopies are provided for the bassinet and seat, both offering UPF50+ protection, a pop-out visor and ventilation.
Exquisitely crafted, every detail on the Wave 2021 has been perfected, from the softly textured woven melange fabrics to the tan leatherette handle and stylish chrome highlights. The frame is finished in a beautiful polished graphite, which is now exposed on the bassinet and the seat, amplifying this standout new look.
Silver Cross. The best start in life.
Please be aware this is a preorder. The products will be shipped to you once they become available