What Makes Think Baby Sunscreen a safer alternative?
- BPA Free
- Organic and mineral based
- Non-Aerosol & Biodegradable
- Reef Safe
- Water Resistant up to 80 minutes
- Paraben free
- Pediatrician-dermatologist tested.
Enjoy the sun with your baby year-round with highly efficacious, gentle ingredients. ThinkBaby Sunscreen has got you (and your baby) covered (literally 😉)!
- SPF50 Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Water resistance (80 minutes)
- Non-aerosol formulation
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
- Made and manufactured in the USA
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, gluten, dairy, or toxic chemicals. No animal by-products or testing.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens come in a tube made of environmentally friendly packaging that does not contain BPA, vinyl, or phthalates. Each tube is marked with an expiration date.
Note: The base formulations of our sunscreens are identical. We set out to make the most effective safe sunscreen possible.
Compare your sunscreen’s “safe” ingredients to ours. The best way is to check out The Environmental Working Group’s database Skin Deep: EWG.org/SkinDeep
The ratings for each ingredient are listed separately below.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER (0), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (0), CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES(0), SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED) (1), PINE WOOD RESIN (0), VEGETABLE GLYCERIN (0), CETYL DIMETHICONE (0), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (0), MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT) (0), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL (0), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) (0), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E) (1), OLIVE OIL (0), RASPBERRY SEED OIL (0), CRANBERRY SEED OIL (0), HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE) (0), GLUCOSE & GLUCOSE OXIDASE AND LACTOPEROXIDASE (0), PAPAYA (0)