- Using silent (25 dB), ultrasonic, cold-mist technology, it continuously humidifies and refreshes the air
- Large capacity and autonomy: 22 hours of runtime
- Humidity level is displayed and can be adjusted either manually or automatically
- Built-in multi-coloured night light to create a soothing atmosphere in baby’s nursery
- Backlit touchscreen, essential oil diffuser, 360-degree adjustable mist outlet
Why should you use a Hygro(+) humidifier in your baby’s nursery?
After nine months in their mother’s womb, babies are much more sensitive to the quality of their environment, and air humidity levels in particular. Air that is too dry in the nursery can have an effect on your baby’s health: irritations in the nose, throat and eyes, respiratory infections, allergies, asthma, fatigue and dry skin. The Babymoov Hygro(+) means you can control the humidity level in your little one’s bedroom, ensuring the air is healthy while they sleep. Practical, you can adjust the humidity level and room temperature either manually or automatically using the backlit touchscreen.
Extremely silent & long run
Thanks to its silent ultrasonic technology that very discreetly diffuses a fine mist into the room, baby can enjoy many hours of peaceful sleep. Due to its large 0.7 gallons capacity tank, you can use the Hygro(+) continuously from baby’s bedtime to waking up (for a room measuring 220 sq ft). As soon as the water level becomes insufficient, the Hygro(+) detects this and cuts off automatically.
Very simple to use, the Hygro(+) allows you to check and maintain the required humidity level in baby’s nursery. With a smart touchscreen (turns off as soon as there is no further interaction), you can choose the mist output power depending on your needs, either manually or by using the automatic function that regulates the correct humidity level required in baby’s nursery.
Out of stock