Big plans start with a small fold! As the most compact-folding 4-wheel modular stroller, the Baby Jogger® City Sights™ Stroller is ready for wherever the day takes you. The one-hand fold on this lightweight stroller makes it easy to pack up and store, cutting down your get-out-the-door time so you can spend more of the day on new adventures. All-terrain wheels and suspension mean more paths and sidewalks to roam, while the reversible seat lets your child see everything, in any direction, along the way. The reclining toddler seat, adjustable calf support, and large UV 50+ canopy keep comfort levels high and spirits up. Vegan leather accents on the adjustable handlebar and included belly bar give it a luxe look and feel. The infant car seat, pram, and glider board (sold separately) create 8 modes of use—perfect for going even bigger.
- Create a travel system with most Baby Jogger, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, and Nuna infant car seats (adapters sold separately)
- Create 8 possible modes of use with the glider board, pram, and infant car seat (sold separately)
- The City Sights™ stroller received the 2022 Red Dot Design award for superior product design
- Adjustable seat recline and calf support help you find the most comfortable ride
- Large under-seat storage basket with open easy-access design keeps everything you need within reach
- Large UV 50+ canopy protects your child from the sun; zippered ventilation panel provides a cool breeze while strolling
- Customize your ride with accessories like the parent console, child tray, and weather shield (sold separately)
- Supports children up to 50 lb
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty on frame
- Meets Disney size requirements
- Stroller is not intended for jogging
Care & Maintenance
Washing Seat Fabric/Canopy: Refer to your care tag on the seat pad for washing instructions. Do not use solvents, caustic or abrasive cleaning materials. Do not press, iron, dry clean, tumble dry or wring the fabric. If the seat covers need to be replaced, only use parts from a Baby Jogger Authorized Dealer. They are the only ones that are guaranteed to have been safety tested and designed to fit this seat. Plastic/Metal Parts: Wipe clean using a mild soap and warm water. You must not remove, dismantle or alter any part of the seat folding mechanism or brakes. Wheel Care: The wheels can be cleaned using a damp cloth. They will need to be dried completely with a soft towel or cloth.
There are no reviews yet.