- Made from ‘eco-friendly’ 100% biodegradable bamboo cloth
- Bamboo is strong but incredibly soft so feels nice against on baby’s delicate skin
- Contains natural moisturising and soothing agents – organic aloe vera and organic chamomile extracts
- Excellent value for money
WHY IS BAMBOO SO SUSTAINABLE?
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable – the wipes break down naturally (when out of the packet) with no negative impact on the environment.
- Bamboo needs very little to no water to grow and uses less space than cotton. (Cotton requires a lot of water and land to grow.)
- Bamboo inhales CO2 and exhales O2 into the atmosphere – generating more oxygen than trees.
- Bamboo is harvested from established plantations, not from forests – so it does not destroy animal habitats such as the orangutan or panda.
- This type of bamboo is not the type panda’s eat, so it is very ‘Panda-Friendly’!
- Bamboo is harvested chemically free. No bleach or chlorine is used.
- Bamboo is also 60% more absorbent than cotton.